The Hamilton College Spectator, publication number USPS 612-840, is published weekly by the Hamilton College Student Media Board while classes are in session.
Our offices are located on the second floor of the Sadove Student Center.
Email us with questions, comments or story ideas at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Letters to the Editor are welcome from all students, alumni/ae, faculty, friends of the college and Hamilton community members.
The Spectator has the following policies for submission:
1. Submissions are due by 10:00 p.m. on the Monday before publication. The editors reserve the right to refuse any late submissions.
2. Letters should be no longer than 500 words. The editors reserve the right to cut off letters at 500 words.
3. Letters submitted anonymously will not be printed.
4. The Spectator reserves the right not to publish any letter it deems inappropriate for publication.
5. If a piece is determined to be libelous, an unwarranted invasion of privacy, or an unnecessary and/or unwarranted ad hominem or personal attack, it will not be published.